Special Ops Unit: Black Falcon Commander, Expert Shot, Combat Specialist
First Appearance: Chapter 61: Chaos Unleashed Part II: Smithy's Invasion
Rank: Veteran Quester
Alignment: Lawful Good
- Haymaker: Garrick sends a powerful, light streaking punch to the face of the enemy.
- Heel Drop: Garrick drops his heel into an enemy's vital location, cracking the ground from the force.
- Soaring Kick: Garrick jumps high into the air and sends a flying kick the the enemy.
- Burning Aura: The first magic Garrick discovered, Garrick releases a wave of fire and wind all around him.
- Brilliant Badge: +1 to STR, +2 to INT
- Chill Out Badge: first attack on wearer automaticly misses
- Dogtags: A set of dogtags that Garrick wears around his neck. They might be his, or they might not be
OOC Status: That guy over there who does stuff.
Garrick Fy`aar is most likely the most normal looking person of the Questers. Whereas some are one-armed magicians or marshmellow knights, Garrick is as normal a person can be. Standing a 6'2, 215 lbs, Garrick has shortly chopped dark brown hair, blue eyes, and usually a face full of day old stubble. He is usually seen in black combat boots, long and slightly tattered fatique style pants, a black t-shirt, and a rather worn bombers jacket. A pair of tarnished metal dogtags hang around his neck.
Garrick usually keeps to himself unless he's addressed. No one knows much about him thanks to the simple fact that no one has asked him. He just showed up one day, asked to join, and was immedately given membership. While many of the other Questers think that Garrick is pretty much a crazy man that likes to fight, Garrick's personality is much deeper. It's just that no one has taken the time to talk to him.
Editor's note (Dec 2017): It's safe to say after 10+ years of attempting to find that deeper personality, none was ever found during his time in SSQ.
Garrick just came along and joined. End of story.
Editor's note (Dec 2017): Ah, if only it was that simple... when I make a proper accounting for his history I'll link it here.