First Appearance: Chapter 61: The Iron Conqueror Returns
Age: Unknown, appears to be in mid-twenties
Rank: Maverick Quester - High Rank, allowed to roam
Money: Not much left, because he blew it all upgrading his combat potential.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Meteor Revolution - Razor's wraithblade, along with most of his body, is engulfed in fire. He then rushes forward, striking with his sword as he passes by the enemy in a blur, then zips back, and then shoots back again, striking the enemy three times.
- Soulcharge - Razor charges Chaoverge with the force of his own spirit, causing the blade to flare with destructive chaotic energies. He can lengthen the charging time to increase the duration of the flare, allowing him to sweep through multiple foes.
- Soulburn - Razor rams his blade into his foe, leaving them prone to a second strike. He then charges the blade with his spirit, bringing further harm to the enemy and possibly paralyzing them.
- Wing Crush - With a flap of his wings, Razor bursts off the ground, launching him far up into the air. At the same time, a spiritual double rushes towards the foe along the ground, dishing out raw damage.
- Spear Strike - Razor thrusts his arm forward, causing Chaoverge to detatch itself from his hand and fly forward to ram into an enemy with great force, then return.
- Flare - Razor unleashes the raw power of Chaoverge, charging it with so much energy that it can no longer sustain its form. Its energy flares outward in a bright wave, engulfing any enemies foolish enough to stand in front of him in a flare of light strong enough to blind and confuse.
- X-Blast - Razor taps into the powers of the Stone of Chaos, unleashing a blast powerful enough to disembody a weakened foe's spirit and seal it in the X-Zone.
- Rush - Razor draws from his own inner power. He receives a great burst of speed and strength, and his wounds will heal on their own at an astounding rate.
- The Stone of Chaos - The item Razor sought to reunite with. This stone is filled with powerful chaos energies which fuel Chaoverge. Its full power has yet to be discovered.
- Chaoverge - The Chaos Blade. This sword is tied with Razor's spirit and takes form as a black wraithblade with a green aura that extends from his palm. It has no physical form.
- Wonder Badge - Increases Razor's ability to strike powerful blows.
- Blessed Blade - A symbol of Wakatu's swordmastery, recieved on Saga. Improves his weapon damage and charges all of his attacks with holy energies.
- Power Rush - Doubles Razor's damage potential when he's taken a beating.
- Dodge Master - Aids Razor's already quick and nimble movements.
- Revenge Badge - Doubles damage dealt against an opponent who defeats Razor in combat.
- Robotnik's Coffee Mug - Pilfered from the wreckage of Robotnik's mecha after a battle, Razor held onto this as a souvenir. It has the image of Robotnik's face on it.
OOC Status: Part-time GM, Idea-giver, System-hole Finder, Owner of Roll, Player, and Hobo
Razor doesn't talk much about his past. He's done a lot of things he's not proud of. In his home realm, he was the result of a supersoldier experiment. The corporation that created him never survived to see him awaken, as they were destroyed by the very alien race they had cooperated with in his creation. He would come to surpass the wildest dreams of both sides.
His awakening was brutal. He was thrust right into combat. The society had degenerated to such a point that arena combat and bloody deathmatches were considered wholesome entertainment. Anyone could join, and they often fought at 'real-world' locations. They just so happened to have picked the condemned labs of the destroyed corporation. The ones in which he slept. He did all he knew how to do upon awakening: fight. He wiped out the competition and quickly became a favorite in the arenas...but this wasn't enough for him.
He'd later leave the arena to become a mercenary, a soldier of fortune. He amassed a great deal of wealth, but he still wasn't satisfied. His true rest could only come when he uncovered his past. The journey would be long and perilous, and in his search for a past, he returned to the homeworld of that same alien race which had destroyed his creators. Here, he discovered the Stone of Chaos, one of the Three Stones, ancient relics of this race said to mark their wielders as Gods. The God of Light, the God of Darkness, and the God of Chaos. These three created the Triumvirate.
This planet, long ago, had been nearly destroyed during a great civil war when a desperate Emperor Kerng activated a superweapon of great power, only to have it backfire. The planet was doomed, and would soon shake itself apart. The people turned to Razor and his 'brother,' the God of Light, Sinim, to save the planet from certain annihilation. Legends foretold that when the Stone of Chaos, the Gem of Light, and the Crystal of Darkness were placed in an altar in the Temple of the Three Suns, the world would be reborn. One person stood in their way...Razor's other 'brother,' Daishi, the God of Darkness. He took the three stones into himself, transforming into a massive demonic creature, but after a long and grueling battle, the brothers defeated him and reclaimed the stones.
However...the journey was not over. Upon placing the three stones in the altar, their power opened up a tear in timespace, which sent the two hurtling back into the distant past...and the purpose would soon become obvious. The two had to prevent Kerng from ever activating that superweapon in the first place. They became embroiled in the Civil War and became legendary figures in the history of the world. They defeated Kerng and destroyed his superweapon...which was fueled by the old versions of the Three Stones. To do this, however, they had to destroy the Fourth Stone, the Pearl of Order. The destruction of this created massive rips in the fabric of space, and Razor and his brother Sinim were separated.
Razor has since been dumped out on Nintendus during his travels through time and space. He lost the Stone of Chaos during this jump, and during his search to recover it, came upon the Questers. Ever-ready to fight for righteousness...and make a few extra bucks...the 'God of Chaos' joined them. His great speed and agility, power, and flight capabilities made him an invaluable addition to the team. After the defeat of the machines, however, Razor disappeared without a trace. He was only to return later to save Aribar from the wrath of Metal Sonic, once more in posession of the Stone of Chaos and Chaoverge, the Chaos Blade. He returned with the reluctant Wizard to Quester HQ, only to find the other Questers away. So, when duty called, it was up to the two maverick Questers to step up...