Former Leader of the Questers
Themesong: Ancient Legends
First Appearance: Chapter 2: The Twenty-Five
Money: Quoting a previous bio... 'Lots and lots of it.'
Alignment: Lawful Good
- Wolf Crush: After taking 75% damage, instantly deal 70% damage to an enemy.
- Fighter Remote - Gives Ordinary People Super Powers.
- Wolf Sabre - His main weapon, used for slicing up enemies.
- Ultimate Smash Dex - Gives him the ability to collect information from all Smash Dexes.
- Secret Card Key - This card can access all Quester HQ property, and more!
- Transformer - Allows Wolfman to transform into VG.
OOC Status: Original Player MIA - Being GM controlled
After a long time of being mind-controlled by the one named 'Sha'fol', he has finally been released. And it appears madness and confusion have been unable to change him. He is still trustworthy, tough, and armed with all of the melee moves. Wolfman has always been the quirky type, but is put to shame by Metal's all-out weirdness. He also enjoys testing out the latest electronic devices... but is secretly dismayed that they aren't as weird as they used to be.
Wolfman's career is long and simple. He created the Questers in order to defend his Melee Stadium from invaders. He created the fighter remote, which gives ordinary people from across the universe fighting powers. He defended the stadium against many foes, with the help of the Questers. Then, after a bout with Slytock, and the defeat of the Quester Hunters, he was posessed by Sha'fol. While posessed, he made up that he had gone Maverick and that the Questers were just a reality show. Then, he ran off, and began his plans... only to be freed by Razor, who handed him the remote. From then on, Wolfman pledged to protect the stadium. What will the future hold?