This is the website of Super Smash Quest (And its MANY campaigns), which were all Science-fiction-esque IRC pen-and-paper RPGs hosted in #supersmashrpg.
Contained on these pages are the data of the current game and its predecessors.
December 23rd, 2022
December 10th, 2022
December 6th, 2022
November 24th, 2022
November 20th, 2022
November 3rd, 2022
October 1st, 2022
September 6th, 2022
Today's update is old. I mean it as in it actually happened about two to three days ago, but also that it was something ancient. Here:
- Original Metal from Season 2 (Early)
- Final SP Chart (Season 2 Early)
- SSQ 101 v4 May 10th 2006 (Season 7)
- SSQ 101 v4 June 11th 2006 (Season 7)
- SSQ 101 v4 June 27th 2006 Nu Version (Season 7)
- SSQ 101 v4 August 16th 2006 Pi Version (Season 8)
- SSQ 101 v4 August 22nd 2006 Rho Version (Season 8)
- SSQ 101 v4 September 17th 2006 Sigma Version (Season 8)
- SSQ 101 v4 October 22nd 2006 Tau Version (Season 8)
As you might expect, these are the ancient bits to different systems of the past. I have looked through my backups and found some more systems, and so, will be filling out the remaining SSQ 1 systems as time permits. It may not seem important, but a TON of work was put into these old things, and until now, it sat, wasted, on old DVD and CD backups. But no more!
August 30th, 2022
July 29th, 2022
July 23rd, 2022
July 17th, 2022
July 2nd, 2022
Added a couple new (old) pages: Original Metal Man (Season 2), Full SP Chart (with admission that it is missing values), and How to Perform Moves (With added Geno moves & note that 'Speed Up' didn't originally belong there (was a Dark Ages era move)).
Just a few updates while I was diving in the archives. The further time goes, the more this info may one day be lost forever, if I don't go in and poke at it carefully.